Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lua Lua

Lua Lua

0 Not allowed!
    It's not a case of starter or impact player. It's a case of 60 mins or 30. Either Oscar doesn't rate him or he really is very fragile indeed. There can't be any other explanation for taking him and Lingard off when all the players that were kicking them were finally in the book.

Is he 90 minutes match fit?
    Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Don't think he is, he gets tired after exhausting himself with the same trick. I like him coming on as sub so he can use all his energy within those 30minutes and also helps when the other teams is tired. He needs to stop jumping around because it must be frustrating for his teammates. He can be so good when he beats a player but all he wants to do now is dive all the time. Frustrating.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I go for the not rated

1 possibly 2 trick pony that has been sussed by defenders this season and seen as a bit of a diver by refs
      Not the goal scorer or provider that everyone including myself hoped he would be
      Time to cash in and move on I think

0 Not allowed!
      Disagree, he was being hacked down twice a minute and was taken off for his own protection.
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something
      How soon is now???
      Past the Leisure Centre, left at the lights

0 Not allowed!
      There was no doubt yesterday that he was getting a bit of a kicking, but even when there were no players around him he was losing his footing too often.
      At times when he had the ball at his feet it looked like he didn't know what to do, so he reverted to his "one trick". He's not 90 mins fit, or perhaps he's just a too fragile to play 90 mins
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Flatters to deceive. Delivery has not improved since league 1, and even his shooting has not been as good this season. Impact sub only for me.
      Members
      Trapped inside the Project for the New American Century

0 Not allowed!
      Programmed sub by Oscar , had already decided to take him before he put central defender on a card and won free kick. And of course we were SO effective after he went off weren't we?
      "I have been in professional football since I was 16 - that's 33 years this summer. I have seen and done it all. In Brighton, I thought that I had found a club that sat outside the norm. People who love their club but are realistic about their club's prospects in dire circumstances. That appealed to me. That is what I call true loyalty. Supporting the club as you have done through the hard times. I am prepared to be here through these hard times and to develop a squad as I have started to do in preparation for the day that we all move to a new stadium at Falmer. I need your support, patience and understanding in the long-term because there is no quick fix. I hope you will continue to give me that opportunity." Mark McGhee, 17th April 2006
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by London Irish View Post
      Programmed sub by Oscar , had already decided to take him before he put central defender on a card and won free kick. And of course we were SO effective after he went off weren't we?
      I don't think however many of their players were on cards that any of them were getting two of them. The ref just let things go to the extent that B'pool players felt confident that they could do whatever they wanted. It was also clear that KLL was running out of steam when he was subbed.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
      Disagree, he was being hacked down twice a minute and was taken off for his own protection.
      I saw the kick he got on his weak ankle. He was in obvious pain. He does go down too easily though. He wins free kicks but tries it too often.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Championship quality Albert Jarrett