Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Entertainment Value

Entertainment Scale

• Total voters

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not over yet I know but on reflection have you enjoyed this season more than the previous 2 at the Amex.

Feel free to comment.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
All 3 seasons have been a bit frustrating as I think the players have under performed more than they have excelled but this season has been utter turd. How we have got near the playoffs is beyond me but shows that if we had tried to kick on after last year we would be promoted or already in the playoff spots...ffp f u c k off lack of ambition!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
this year has been by far the worst of the three for me.

Utterly boring at times and very frustrating to watch...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not enjoyed the football on offer, even in games we've won, and this season the moaners around me had really annoyed me, which has not helped. Am moving seats next season, hopefully a bit more supportive in the west upper than the west lower.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Not enjoyed the football on offer, even in games we've won, and this season the moaners around me had really annoyed me, which has not helped. Am moving seats next season, hopefully a bit more supportive in the west upper than the west lower.

I wouldn't bank on it

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Be careful what you wish for, guy close to me N1D probably row o or p behind the goal commentates the whole game in the most negative way. The grass isn't always greener these moaners are everywhere.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
One of my group had a ticket in the same area we're moving to up there, and he said it was quite positive. However, that was the 2-0 victory over burnley, so perhaps it was just that game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really boring this season. If I wasn't such a diehard I'd not bother next season but as I've been going for 40 years I'll still suffer it again.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
All 3 seasons have been a bit frustrating as I think the players have under performed more than they have excelled but this season has been utter turd. How we have got near the playoffs is beyond me but shows that if we had tried to kick on after last year we would be promoted or already in the playoff spots...ffp f u c k off lack of ambition!

Had Orlandi, CMS, Buckley, Lua Lua, Hoskins (& Crofty?) been fit the whole season or even the majority of it i believe that the squad would have been challenging for the automatic promotion places - Take out the most creative players from any teams squad and of course they are not going to be as entertaining or attack minded.

To get where we are with these players missing for most if not all of the season in some cases shows how well Garcia has done with whats been available to him and hopefully, if we can keep some or even most of them and get others in to help make the depth of squad deeper, then next season we have a good chance of challenging again and hopefully being more entertaining along the way. - take the most creative players out of any side and they would struggle (Van Persie, Rooney and co at Man U, Sturridge, Suarez and Stevie G, etc, at Liverpool and so on)

Hopefully they have all had their long injury lay-off in their career and next season we will benefit

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Had Orlandi, CMS, Buckley, Lua Lua, Hoskins (& Crofty?) been fit the whole season or even the majority of it i believe that the squad would have been challenging for the automatic promotion places - Take out the most creative players from any teams squad and of course they are not going to be as entertaining or attack minded.

To get where we are with these players missing for most if not all of the season in some cases shows how well Garcia has done with whats been available to him and hopefully, if we can keep some or even most of them and get others in to help make the depth of squad deeper, then next season we have a good chance of challenging again and hopefully being more entertaining along the way. - take the most creative players out of any side and they would struggle (Van Persie, Rooney and co at Man U, Sturridge, Suarez and Stevie G, etc, at Liverpool and so on)

Hopefully they have all had their long injury lay-off in their career and next season we will benefit

I like what you said there and I agree with you

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Worst season so far by a long way, we seem to be going backwards not forwards.
I personally think we blew it today as we will now also rely on others yet again to see if we get
a play off place.
Blackpool were gash today we were gasher !!!!
We are in no way ready for the Premier League with the Management team and most of the squad we have IMHO

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We're going backwards under Oscar. The football is dull, uninspiring and boring. Poyet had us playing arguably the best football ever seen at Brighton so it was always going to be a tough act to follow but very unimpressed so far.

We're 6th with only minutes of football left to play this season, and yet over 90% of those polled have found this season boring. That speak volumes.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Worst season so far by a long way, we seem to be going backwards not forwards.
I personally think we blew it today as we will now also rely on others yet again to see if we get
a play off place.
Blackpool were gash today we were gasher !!!!
We are in no way ready for the Premier League with the Management team and most of the squad we have IMHO

think this is frustration talking.

do you honestly believe that we wouldn't strengthen the squad if we got promoted?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
think this is frustration talking.

do you honestly believe that we wouldn't strengthen the squad if we got

Yes I think we would, but not that much as they seem loathe to strengthen it to get us out of the Championship !!!
I hope I am wrong totally in every way my friend, but we never seem to step up to the mark when we need to.
How many honestly do you think out of these players could play in the Prem ?
3/4 maybe 5/6 at a push.
We were better last season and still they didn't invest and still we lost

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean

Very nearly full strength squad and we were still devoid of pace chances ideas and goals. We have to face facts this seasons has been under par even taking injuries into account and the tactics are so boring.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
First 2 seasons amazing . Up there with our best in a century . This season quality but hard acts to follow

Perspective

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
This season the entertainment value has been non existent for the most part. Our performances are generally boring and turgid. We may be 6th but just think where we could have been with a decent head coach. Hopefully the Spanish Dullard will be gone next year, if not more of the same!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So with 1 game to go out of the 23 league games , 4 people are still undecided if this season is as good as the previous 2 for entertainment.

You will let us know after Friday won't you ? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here