Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for Yeovil

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What with it being on Sky. Anyone thinking of putting their feet up with a few bottles ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt the players will do a lap of honour to an empty stadium.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Should be a good gate. Friday night no school in morning and for some no work. Time to say thanks to the players as well and there is still the playoffs to think about. Hope for 27k at least.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I was planning to get a ticket, but after my Amex experience today I can't be arsed.

I should get excited every time we win a corner or free kick, but all I think is here we go, watch us flump it again.

I should get excited when we are in the final third, but know there will be a misplaced pass or the inability to control it.

I should get excited when Kaz is on the ball, but I know that he will step on it, fall over, mess the cross up and slice or scuff his shot.

We seem to get in great positions but lack the basic quality control of the ball or reading of the game to take advantage.

I don't mind the day out at the Amex win, lose or draw as long as there is some quality in the game, but the players cannot even get the basics righ at the moment.

Having to endure a frustrating game and then spend 40 mins trying to get out of the Bridge car park is a little too much for me to bother with next week.

binney's tache

Oct 26, 2010
tora bora mountains
I was planning to get a ticket, but after my Amex experience today I can't be arsed.

I should get excited every time we win a corner or free kick, but all I think is here we go, watch us flump it again.

I should get excited when we are in the final third, but know there will be a misplaced pass or the inability to control it.

I should get excited when Kaz is on the ball, but I know that he will step on it, fall over, mess the cross up and slice or scuff his shot.

We seem to get in great positions but lack the basic quality control of the ball or reading of the game to take advantage.

I don't mind the day out at the Amex win, lose or draw as long as there is some quality in the game, but the players cannot even get the basics righ at the moment.

Having to endure a frustrating game and then spend 40 mins trying to get out of the Bridge car park is a little too much for me to bother with next week.
Go and support palace u miserable git!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Last game of the season. Playoffs still up for grabs. I'll be there and I'll be there until the very end. I don't care how long it takes me to get out of the car park.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

F**king hell mate, cry me a river. You sound like a complete loser. We are 6th in the league still with everything in our hands.

Man up and get yourself to the game. If we dont make the playoffs no harm done. We have next season to go up as champions.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
F**king hell mate, cry me a river. You sound like a complete loser. We are 6th in the league still with everything in our hands.

Man up and get yourself to the game. If we dont make the playoffs no harm done. We have next season to go up as champions.

:lolol: I'm in a very expesive month as it is and I've got my own FFP to think about so a £50 evening at the Amex is not on the top of my list.

I will be watching this one on TV and will be there in spirit, so as long as the players turn up I am sure we will be fine.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would have gone but they moved it from Saturday 3pm. This pisses me off no end.

I might paint a wall and watch it dry, just so I can get that match-day feeling.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There be a lot there at the beginning, but not many at the end, even if we win 10-0.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
F**king hell mate, cry me a river. You sound like a complete loser. We are 6th in the league still with everything in our hands

Not quite the case but I agree the centiment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here