Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick heads in WSU block H

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
The drivel that comes out of those three idiots in row F block h of way is embarrassing. Fair Play to the two guys who fronted them up today. Went running to the stewards at the end of the game after giving it the big one.:tantrum:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wayhey!

Only need someone to strike up a discussion on the quality of the catering today and we'll have a full house of reactionary threads on NSC.

It was a few rows in front of me.

Made an otherwise dull afternoon interesting.

I believe they all kissed and made up at the end.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The drivel that comes out of those three idiots in row F block h of way is embarrassing. Fair Play to the two guys who fronted them up today. Went running to the stewards at the end of the game after giving it the big one.:tantrum:

So did you confront them at all?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was indoors listening on the radio.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Get over it, we had to put up with 3 kids kicking the back of our seats and hitting us in the back of the head with foam fingers all game in ESU. Refrained from dropping one of them over the edge as moving next season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I sit in H block, but missed what started it so don't know who was spouting the drivel who was fronting who up and what it was all about. But it did take my attention away from the pitch for a couple of mins so it wasn't all bad.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Wherever you sit in the stadium there is a strong chance that someone nearby is probably spouting drivel. If not then it may be you.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Loyal supporters challenged a couple of blokes who shout negative abuse at the team and management for 90 minutes every match no matter how we're playing. They generally want us to 'hoof it up the park' like a Sunday league pub team.
We all have a moan and shout but these nimpties have *NEVER* said anything positive or cheer the team for three seasons. I honestly don't know why they come.
Today I for one had enough.
See if you can hold a thought in your head rather than bellow it to everyone around you morons!!

Loyal supporter since '81!!

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Difference of opinion fine!
But always negative and inflicted on everyone around you?
Those around us seemed to agree.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Loyal supporters challenged a couple of blokes who shout negative abuse at the team and management for 90 minutes every match no matter how we're playing. They generally want us to 'hoof it up the park' like a Sunday league pub team.
We all have a moan and shout but these nimpties have *NEVER* said anything positive or cheer the team for three seasons. I honestly don't know why they come.
See if you can hold a thought in your head rather than bellow it to everyone around you morons!!

Well done, as you say we all like to moan but bellowing it out to everyone around is annoying.
I'm in the next block to you and I sit near a father and son that shout and moan at our players for the slightest mistake, I think someone will tell them one day.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I find myself moaning more and more nowadays. I think it's my age.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

If its the 3 twats i think your talking about ones a big fella who sits in the middle i told him to shut his mouth today he looked at me was going to say something than bottled it.there always shouting a right load of shit every match i d be banned if i had to endure them every match

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

No idea about this situation or what happened etc. but to the bit I have highlighted : THIS!
Everyone has a right to an opinion but those people who think everyone needs to hear every bloody opinion they've ever had do my head in.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Wherever you sit in the stadium there is a strong chance that someone nearby is probably spouting drivel. If not then it may be you.

I arranged it so that 41 of my closest friends surround my seat in WSL so that I can be sure that the only drivel within earshot is mine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here