Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien, should Oscar/The Coaching Staff swallow their pride?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
The game against Yeovil is last chance saloon, even if Reading fail to win tomorrow if we don't win, we quite simply we wont make 6th. Is it time for whoever has excluded Agustien to give him a 2nd chance? I understand (admittedly from unsubstantiated rumors) that he has had discipline issues but it is clear we are missing a strong, powerful midfielder (LuaLua and Lingard seem to fall over at any contact) and he must be on a fair wedge of wages. Swallow your pride and do what is best for the club, please.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He's creative but too lazy and does not put a shift in. However, given what the midfield was like today he could do no worse.

Should never have signed him, but as you say he's available.

Personally I thought we missed Ince's drive as well.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
He looked overweight and disinclined to try at training last week.

No point rewarding that at this sage in my honest opinion

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He looks crap playing for the U21's. I can't see why people rate him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apparently, and unbelievably, he is our top earner and on a three year contract ffs!

His contract is only until 30th June 2015 but the word going around is the contract will be ripped up so he can leave "by mutual consent"

Dec 29, 2011
His contract is only until 30th June 2015 but the word going around is the contract will be ripped up so he can leave "by mutual consent"

I ****ing hope so. Useless ****, complete waste of wages. Self entitled prick who thinks the sun shines out of his arse because he's played in the Premier League. He needs to take a few notes of out of Ward's book. Someone who's also played at the highest level, yet still puts in effort no matter what the cause. If we had 11 Wards we'd be promoted by now.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe only 2 years but tell me how the fuvk we can just rip his contract up?

They will hopefully come to some agreement over the remainder of his contract, hopefully the idiot who said sign him in the 1st place has been chastised by TB, we cannot waste the clubs hard earned Wonga on duds which appears to have been a theme this season

Its a great shame because March was out of his depth today, and the passing and approach play from midfield (inc the fullbacks) was a total shambles. I find it hard to believe a pissed-off Kemy would do worse than what I saw today.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The only person who needs to show some pride is fatboy himself.

Lose weight, get fit and earn your ******** wages. Stop taking the urine!

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Hopefully but if we don't pay him in full who bets the fat lazy lump o lard won't just see his contract out on full pay!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Whatever else we do we can't keep holding him up as the saviour that's going to change our season. I haven't seen anything in his play that tells me he's much different/better to what we have and I assume that the coaching staff know him better than us. Assuming he's not injured and sufficiently rested I'd be tempted to start Ince on Friday though. Keen, hungry and powerful. Not necessarily the Messiah (or even a very naughty boy) but might just freshen things up a bit again and give us a bit of impetetus. I'd also start Buckley and bring Kaz on as an impact sub again.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Its a great shame because March was out of his depth today, and the passing and approach play from midfield (inc the fullbacks) was a total shambles. I find it hard to believe a pissed-off Kemy would do worse than what I saw today.

Not convinced by Solly in that position, we'd have been better off with Lopez today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here