Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Must Start Against Yeovil

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
He was the only one who showed a bit of pace and passion today when he came on.
Lua Lua's one trick failed time after time and Lingard was like Bambi with a hernia. Was March on the pitch?

I'd play CMS, Lopez and Buckley(legs permitting) from the off on Friday. Maybe this is not the time for the young uns.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Meh. He was typical CMS. Lots of running, no brain.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Clearly way off the pace and shouldn't be near the team yet IMO.

Did one good cross but lost the ball immediately the other 5 times he got it. Let him do pre season and have him back to his best for next year. Can't afforf to be playing anybody who is not at 100% at this point of the season.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Agree March looked totally lost in the middle, thought Kaz was our most dangerous player though funny how people see things in different ways. Rather than Cms I would have Hoskins but his face doesn't seem to fit at the moment

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We don't know how fit CMS really is, so it's a difficult call for us to make.
I had some sympathy with LuaLua today. I thought the ref was very poor and gave him, and the rest of the team, very little. KLL was kicked, barged, obstructed etc so it was to his credit that he kept going and, to be fair, was the one most likely to get past their defence and put a cross in.
Overall it was all very poor but credit Blackpool in their goal and their fighting spirit that could yet see them avoid the drop. Will Yeovil put up such a fight? I imagine they will, God help us!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I would go for:

Koosh

Bruno - Upson - Greer - Ward

Buckley - Lopez - Stephens - LuaLua

Ulloa - CMS

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Bench including Hoskins as well.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Meh. He was typical CMS. Lots of running, no brain.

100% agree. I like CMS for his industry and hopefully one day he will rediscover his goalscoring form but he showed absolutely nothing when he came on. He did run around but completely without effect. Much like David Rodriguez. Much more end product with Lingard although he didn't have his best game and he has much to learn.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lua Lua's one trick failed time after time and Lingard was like Bambi with a hernia. Was March on the pitch?

I'd play CMS, Lopez and Buckley(legs permitting) from the off on Friday. Maybe this is not the time for the young uns.

Lopez? During the time he was once again he chickened out of a challenge. I hope he never gets on again, it was a mistake to sign him, and it is a shame that all the good work he did last year, has been undone by the rubbish he's produced this season.

CMS........ maybe, at least he has a sense of urgency.

I'm not sure if Lingard's loan arrangement permits him to be left out.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

No. CMS demonstrated that he's quite simply not match fit today. 20 minutes is fine, but he's just not up to any more than that.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
He's still way of the pace unfortunately!

If only his enthusiasm would rub off on a few other players though!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still has the first touch of a blind juggler. Tries hard, works hard, gives 100% 100% of the time but sadly is not the answer for us.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Calderon~Greer~Upson~Ward

Stephens

Buckley~Smith~Ulloa~Hoskins~Lualua

Old school.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I had some sympathy with LuaLua today. I thought the ref was very poor and gave him, and the rest of the team, very little. KLL was kicked, barged, obstructed etc so it was to his credit that he kept going and, to be fair, was the one most likely to get past their defence and put a cross in.
Overall it was all very poor but credit Blackpool in their goal and their fighting spirit that could yet see them avoid the drop. Will Yeovil put up such a fight? I imagine they will, God help us!

I thought KLL brought the decisions upon himself by acting like Tom Daley the first 3 or 4 times he was challenged......

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Can't see Yeovil having anything to fight for. They are 6 points off with 2 to play and have to overhaul a 13 goal difference, and that's assuming Brum or Blackpool don't pick up another point in their remaining games; they're effectively down.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

I took this seriously until you said Lopez. We need to play our attacking players who have speed. Lopez cannot run or tackle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here