Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SACK Oscar to SAVE the season

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Even Stevie Wonder can see that Oscar, Jones and the SPANISH waiters haven't a CLUE and DESPITE this we are still in WITH a shout of the PLAYOFFS. It's simple really now, SACK Oscar and his BACKROOM Clowns and get a PROVEN winner and MOTIVATOR like Neil Warnock in and offer him a MILLION pounds to win us the play offs.

If we don't I'm AFRAID we will SUFFER a dismal DEFEAT against Yeovil and that WILL be the end of the season and next season a MISERABLE fight against RELEGATION.

SACK OSCAR NOW

:albion2:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Even Stevie Wonder can see that Oscar, Jones and the SPANISH waiters haven't a CLUE and DESPITE this we are still in WITH a shout of the PLAYOFFS. It's simple really now, SACK Oscar and his BACKROOM Clowns and get a PROVEN winner and MOTIVATOR like Neil Warnock in and offer him a MILLION pounds to win us the play offs.

If we don't I'm AFRAID we will SUFFER a dismal DEFEAT against Yeovil and that WILL be the end of the season and next season a MISERABLE fight against RELEGATION.

SACK OSCAR NOW

Are you joking? Or not? Is this the real Ernest or the 'comedy' one? It's so difficult to tell, perhaps you could have a separate account like all the others.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When I saw the thread title I knew he'd mention Warnock.

:lolol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When I saw the thread title I knew he'd mention Warnock.

:lolol:

Say what you like about Warnock and plenty of people do. But at least he has got some passion and spunk about him and gets peoples backs up. One of the guys that everyone hates, unless his standing in your corner....How many promotions??? Can't be a coincidence.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Say what you like about Warnock and plenty of people do. But at least he has got some passion and spunk about him and gets peoples backs up. One of the guys that everyone hates, unless his standing in your corner....How many promotions??? Can't be a coincidence.
I like him kev I always have, even when he was palace's manager.

I'd have loved to have played for a bloke like that, his win at all costs mentality is brilliant.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Bit late now, ENREST, but personally I think OG was always the wrong man for the job. And, never thought I'd say this, but some of Warnock's passion is just what the team has needed all season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I like him kev I always have, even when he was palace's manager.

I'd have loved to have played for a bloke like that, his win at all costs mentality is brilliant.

Agreed, we may be in a very small minority. But I would love to see him kick some arses around here.......At least we would have a ready replacement for TK if Warnock pitched up here!!!!!!....and before anyone say's he plays crap boring football.....Q.P.R's promotion season wasn't to shabby I seem to recall.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd love to hear Warnock's assessment of today's performance were he manager.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agreed, we may be in a very small minority. But I would love to see him kick some arses around here.......At least we would have a ready replacement for TK if Warnock pitched up here!!!!!!....and before anyone say's he plays crap boring football.....Q.P.R's promotion season wasn't to shabby I seem to recall.

I think the appeal of a quieter life down in the West Country is where he is at right now

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If we LOSE to Yeovil then SACK him and bring in MOYES for the Forest Game. :rave:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the appeal of a quieter life down in the West Country is where he is at right now

He was ready to walk into Forset, until he got told which players he had to play and he doesn't get the final say on signings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............oh, hang on, maybe he wouldn't come here after all.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He was ready to walk into Forset, until he got told which players he had to play and he doesn't get the final say on signings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............oh, hang on, maybe he wouldn't come here after all.

I'm not sure that would have stopped him in the past

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

SACK OSCAR NOW

I've loved your posts for years Enrest, but this anti-Oscar agenda is just sad.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Oscar is not the man for us, if his task is to win promotion with the majority of the current squad.

He is from Barcelona - his football ethos is possession football and controlling the game with technical competent players with vision going forward.

If he can bring in at least 8 players from Span of this ilk then we will do well.

Ask yourself this, if Oscar was given the managers role at a Spanish 2nd division team, how many of our current squad do you think he would take if given a free choice??

Maybe Orlandi?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

SACK OSCAR NOW

:slow hand clap: :yawn:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Ernest is a joke we should ban him from NSC if we win next couple of games. His attention seeking is boring

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here