Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
because we drop points, forest are right back in it, we'll probably lose there now

we are talking Brighton and Hove Albion here mate ............we will probably win

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
we are talking Brighton and Hove Albion here mate ............we will probably win

Crap against crap teams, good against good teams - certainly. And it isnt just us who have let Forest back in, its every team fighting for.....i mean.....aiming for but keep passing up the chance to be....6th.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Crap against crap teams, good against good teams - certainly. And it isnt just us who have let Forest back in, its every team fighting for.....i mean.....aiming for but keep passing up the chance to be....6th.

you have nailed it

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think that forest having the possibility to get sixth will help last game of the season. If we both need a win then if it is a draw with five mins to go it will be carnage. Neither team will sit back and take a point. If reckon that if they have to win then we have more chances of winning.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a crazy season now. Championship is so so close in terms of ability, it's really all about who wants to win each game the most.

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
I think that forest having the possibility to get sixth will help last game of the season. If we both need a win then if it is a draw with five mins to go it will be carnage. Neither team will sit back and take a point. If reckon that if they have to win then we have more chances of winning.

thats exactly how the last game played out last season. Forest drawing 2-2 with Leicester with 5 mins to go. was like a basketball game (without the handball).

Leicester did us in the end. :down:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I think we should see how the next game pans out if we win and Forest lose they are out of it again. They have Bournemouth away next Saturday a very losable game they would be 4 points behind us.

Don't forget Reading could push us out tomorrow as they have Middlesbrough at home, I reckon a draw for that one. They have Donny away on the Saturday a very winnable game for them.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Having been away at Barnsley, Sheff Wed, and again today we seem incapable of going for it when we get the opportunity. 5 mins to go won't make any difference. How many chances do we want?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here