Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
These cheats deserve the playoffs even less than us..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
our weak performances are exactly the kind of motivation the other teams in the mix are looking to for motivation.......forest were dead and buried three weeks ago now here they are 2-0 up away from home and right back in it.....HELLO !!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
our weak performances are exactly the kind of motivation the other teams in the mix are looking to for motivation.......forest were dead and buried three weeks ago now here they are 2-0 up away from home and right back in it.....HELLO !!

Our players don't want it and if I hear any of them say again 'It's every players dream to play in the premiership' then I'll scream. If you want to play in the premiership then prove it because at the moment then you bunch of shitters don't deserve a new deal in the championship, maybe division one.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They go to b'muff next though so b'muff will have to win that then hope forest beat us on last day.
Still think reading are the ones we need to worry about

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Will come down to last game at Forest.

Luckily got my ticket before sold out!

Be just like us to nick the result and take 6th spot.

Then unlike last year with everyone tipping us to win, there will be no pressure........and who knows!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
There has been poor play and results lately, would this be due to that if we did achieve promotion at least half of the side would be on the list,just a thought.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think we can win at Forest. TBH more concerned about Yeovil, its another game like today's we could really struggle with

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Our players don't want it and if I hear any of them say again 'It's every players dream to play in the premiership' then I'll scream. If you want to play in the premiership then prove it because at the moment then you bunch of shitters don't deserve a new deal in the championship, maybe division one.

Maybe the players know that if we get to the PL it won't be with them?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The two points we have thrown away today, or rather not even really bothered to try and win, means the possibility of going to Forest knowing a draw will be enough has now realistically disappeared. Instead, we will have to go there and win, and if we don't we'll be entirely in the hands of others. Players, managers and even some fans don't realise it at the time, but today's result might not have made too much damage to the league table tonight, but it will make things a whole lot tougher at Forest.

Forest should have all been out of the equation. After such a lack luster performance you do have to question if the players actually ever look at the league table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here