Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6lbs of steak

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Today I am taking 6lbs of rump steak to the east upper. This is to give over to my dad as I forgot to give it to him yesterday, it was on offer in our local butchers. What is the strangest thing you've ever taken to a seagulls home game?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Today I am taking 6lbs of rump steak to the east upper. This is to give over to my dad as I forgot to give it to him yesterday, it was on offer in our local butchers. What is the strangest thing you've ever taken to a seagulls home game?

I tried to do that in the east upper once but the stewards wouldn't let me in. When I asked why, they said the steaks were too high.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

The wife. Very strange creature indeed.:)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hope

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

I imagine that's pretty rare. But well done.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But was the cow killed in the correct manner? Over here in Dubai, I'm only allowed in when my meat is Halalbion meat.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
My cousin was quizzed extensively a few home games ago when taking 50m of premium speaker cable into the West Upper.

When asked what it was for (?) he replied quick as a flash - to use as a noose over one of the roof supports when we inevitably lose 2-0 having 'dominated possession and bossed the game'.

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
image.jpg proof if needed :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here