Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Burned Alive

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
_74348609_mirror21.jpg

Which would be the least worst way to go?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just get out and stand as close to the car as you can. Lions won't go anywhere near fire. Course, you might get blown up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think getting burned, because if you got eaten by lions, they would probably cremate what was left and it would be like a double-whammy

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Clearly those weren't their only options, seeing as they all seem to be unburnt and uneaten.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Driving a car through a Lion enclosure is like going to Sea world or something and rowing the family across the Great White shark tank!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Eaten by lions I would think. Once they've done their bite to your neck you know about anything else. Being burned alive has got to be the worst way to go. Ever. I've had nightmares about that for years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd take my chance with the lions. They would keep their distance from the fire, but if they had been fed recently, they wouldn't be interested in killing as basically they are lazy.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
This whole story has been so exaggerated. The lions would not have come anywhere near the car, and obviously didnt as the family escaped unharmed and so unshaken that they could then sell this non story to the tabloids immediately.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, they are all okay. That's the mane thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here