Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Welbeck - SIGNS new contract to June 2024

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm sure we'd go for Young and Hernandez as well.

Maybe we could nick Ferdinand before 'Arry gets him.

Evra could do a job as well if Moyes's replacement signs Baines.

All this means Lingard will probably stay another season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't think we''ll need him as Hoskins is back.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Always Fabianski too, which would also mean the PIG tag/song would be transferrable !! That said, pretty sure hes off to Germany.

Hopefully we don't lose him, but I can imagine he wants to be in the prem. but he will get there with brighton
Didn't Fabianski say he was leaving at the end of his contract and already signed with someone else as you stated

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hopefully we don't lose him, but I can imagine he wants to be in the prem. but he will get there with brighton
Didn't Fabianski say he was leaving at the end of his contract and already signed with someone else as you stated

Cant see anywhere that he has signed for another club, just recall it being said in the FA Cup Semi Final that he has agreed terms with a German club.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
IF we go up I'd think we'd be looking more to Spain with current management! Torres needs a fresh start and would come cheaper (for him) because he's already earnt his money and because of the new training ground. We've also got a proven history of improving Chelsea rejects like Bridcutt and giving them a chance and some starting football / even building the team around them.

Messi probably needs a new challenge and we're perfect as he'll want to take a club and build them into a powerhouse and never played in Britain before. He'll love the local climate and restaurants plus I hear his girlfriend isn't happy in Barcelona and want's to live in "a cool, European city" where better than Brighton. There's the obvious Oscar/Barca link too which I understand means we might get Jordi Alba as well provided we continue to place such an importance on full backs. Calde is a lock for RB though and will finally be given his chance at the level he deserves to be playing at when he's named Assistant manager (helps to please the Spanish players and help them settle).

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Cant see anywhere that he has signed for another club, just recall it being said in the FA Cup Semi Final that he has agreed terms with a German club.

Just me guessing then, sorry. We need to be looking for another keeper though just incase.

But on another note I don't think welbeck is worth it plus he would be on mega wages and most probably wouldn't go anywhere as they still think they can make him good.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I heard Messi was a bit unsettled, perhaps we could go in for him too?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This thread :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like Arsenal how many of their players leave and do better at another club, not that many. Ronaldo obviously and has Van Persie been better I dont think so.

Not that I think there is a cat in hell chance of it happening.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I heard Garrincha has recently risen from the dead.

Could do a job?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here