Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
ava9edu2.jpg

TNBA

TTF

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I didn't laugh, but I did shake my head in disbelief. The poor woman, clearly distressed and frustrated with her debilitating condition, came to the doctor in good faith seeking advice and hopefully a remedy, and he proceeds in asking her "what are the symptoms?" Is he stupid or what? er, hellooo, she can't hear!!!!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Tarzan had been living alone in his jungle kingdom for 30 years with only apes for company, and suitably shaped holes in trees for sex. Jane, a reporter, came to Africa in search of this legendary figure. Deep in the wild she came to a clearing and discovered Tarzan vigorously thrusting into a jungle oak. She watched in awe for a while.

Finally, overcome by this display of animal passion Jane came out into the open and offered herself to him. As she reclined on the wild grass Tarzan ran up to her and gave her a big kick in the crotch.

In pain she screamed, "What the hell did you do that for?"

Tarzan replies, "Always check for bees first."

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Tarzan had been living alone in his jungle kingdom for 30 years with only apes for company, and suitably shaped holes in trees for sex. Jane, a reporter, came to Africa in search of this legendary figure. Deep in the wild she came to a clearing and discovered Tarzan vigorously thrusting into a jungle oak. She watched in awe for a while.

Finally, overcome by this display of animal passion Jane came out into the open and offered herself to him. As she reclined on the wild grass Tarzan ran up to her and gave her a big kick in the crotch.

In pain she screamed, "What the hell did you do that for?"

Tarzan replies, "Always check for bees first."

:laugh:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Very elderly couple went to the Docs for a health check. "Everything's fine, but you both have memory problems, I advise you write things down as an aid to remembering". That evening hubby gets up to make a cup of tea "do you want one he says" "no thanks, but I'd like some strawberries" she replies. "okay" he says. "write it down then" she offers. " FFS I can remember strawberries" he says. "I know but I want sugar, cream, in fact whipped cream and chopped nuts, you'll never remember that, write it down" " Feck off !" he says and disappears to the kitchen. 30 minutes later he comes in with a full English Breakfast and puts it in front of her. She looks up at him with distain and screams I TOLD YOU TO WRITE IT DOWN ! Where's the feckin toast !!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloke wakes up in hospital after an operation and shouts 'Doctor! I can't feel my legs!' Doctor reassures him 'Dont worry, we've amputated your arms'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here