Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NORTH STAND CHAT logo

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Anyone got a picture of the old northstand bogs? That would be a masthead right there.

Mind you, no one chatted much in there. I used to hold my breath for the whole experience.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There was a picture of a rudy Shrimp. I ask you, a Shrimp. There were complaints, so Bozza offered a vote...... and the old traditional logo won.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Please tell me you are joking?? ???

It's almost 20 years since we left home *gulp*. A lot of fans will not recognise the pylon sadly.

Are there any/many photos floating about of the ground? I forget what it looks like on the inside.

I can just about picture the club shop and inside the west stand, but I can't remember what it was like behind the north stand. My memory is blank between the turnstile and the stand. Same goes for the south and west. Never made it to the east.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone got a picture of the old northstand bogs? That would be a masthead right there.

Mind you, no one chatted much in there. I used to hold my breath for the whole experience.

At the last game at the Goldstone I went in the North Stand bogs after the match, this bloke was trying to pull the cistern supplying the urinals off the wall. :rolleyes:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's almost 20 years since we left home *gulp*. A lot of fans will not recognise the pylon sadly.

Are there any/many photos floating about of the ground? I forget what it looks like on the inside.

I can just about picture the club shop and inside the west stand, but I can't remember what it was like behind the north stand. My memory is blank between the turnstile and the stand. Same goes for the south and west. Never made it to the east.

But he must have seen a floodlight?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
attachment.php
Best with Marie-rose sauce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here