Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Seating plan ...? Question

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
I know it's always been said that 30,750 is the 'absolute' capacity of the AMEX :amex::amex::amex:.
But it being Easter Sunday and having nothing much to do, I have just stumbled across the seating layout for this Summers Rod Stewart Gig at the AMEX (I'm not going don't worry :moo: ??? :moo: ) and the East Stand Lower, blocks are labeled as
E '1' A, E '1' B, E '1' C ... etc

and the East Stand Upper (the 'second' tier of the East Stand), blocks are labeled as
E '3' D, E '3' E ... etc

I know Paul Barber has said that there are small number of 'gaps/spaces' for a couple hundred more seats here and there. Am I reading to much into this though, because to me this would suggest that perhaps there is room for a small
E '2' A ... etc/mini-teir';

maybe the conversion of the back of the East Stand Lower into some form of hospitality??? :dunce::ohmy::bhasign:
Also aren't there signs for a North Upper on the outside of the Stadium...

Thoughts..... :drool::clap2: :amex::amex::amex::amex::amex:

Attachments

• Amex RS seating plan.jpg
    Amex RS seating plan.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 5,475

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I don't know if it's possible, but I would move the police box over to the south side (above the away fans), and then have a second tier over the North (continuing from the NW upper corner).

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
I don't know if it's possible, but I would move the police box over to the south side (above the away fans), and then have a second tier over the North (continuing from the NW upper corner).

and it would help to keep a closer eye on those 'well nawty' Reading fans :ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here