Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else would you want to see win the play-offs?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
If not us - who would you like to go up through the play-offs?

I think I wouldn't begrudge Derby because they're a team of no real stars who haven't spent massive sums and they've got consistently good support who seem to get behind the team.

QPR - realistically we have no hope of defeating their player spending next season

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm fairly confident that QPR will go to rat shit if they don't go up. Wigan on the other hand will have a load of cash to spend from a combo of parachutes and FA cup and Europa cup money. They're already much better than their position indicates due to a slow start; with a few additions they should walk this league next season if they don't go up.

Wigan (or any recently relegated side) going back up has the added benefit of their remaining parachutes being split between the other clubs.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If we don't make it? No one. No time for any of the others in contention. They're all billy big bolloks who think they're sleeping giants. I am especially pleased to see Ipswich get a beating to remain adrift in 8th. Proper knobheads they are.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeovil Town, I'd love to see terracing in the Premiership.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wigan (or any recently relegated side) going back up has the added benefit of their remaining parachutes being split between the other clubs.

I didn't know that. Blimey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here