Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
What's the situation with him currently?

Is he still not considered match fit or is Rodriguez getting the nod over him?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't quote me on this but I believe he was on track for a similar, if not earlier return than CMS, then picked up an injury which set him back a couple of weeks and the u21 games have concluded so won't be able to have any 'real match' practice.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I might be mistaken - but thought I saw Hoskins taking part in the subs pre-match warm up at Huddersfield, he looked pretty sharp too but I guess he wasn't quite in the reckoning to be on the bench. He also did a separate warm up routine a bit like CMS did at Barnsley. Jones then made a point of putting an arm around Will as they trooped off to the dressing room. Hopefully they took him along for the ride to make him feel part of the match day squad again.

I'd be pretty happy to see Hoskins on the bench instead of D-Rod. It would be good to have as many options as possible going into the play offs.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Is there any point risking him?? Rod is fine as a third choice from the bench. I would keep Hoskins fresh for next season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is there any point risking him?? Rod is fine as a third choice from the bench. I would keep Hoskins fresh for next season.

Keep him fresh for 4 months time? I hardly think that 3 appearances off of the bench is going to knacker him out to the extent that he can't recover.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Dear Luke your were either born in 1993 in which case your still able and capable of making such a juvenile comment or you are actually 93 and then maybe I could expect such a senile comment. Which out of interest is it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Eh? What's that all about? A bit harsh wasn't it or am I missing something

Suggesting that Hoskins might get tired and not recover in time to play in August is a bit of a naive (kindest word I could think of) comment, particularly when the player will be out of contract by then.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Everyone fit for tomorrow apart from Orlandi. Honest.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Dear Luke your were either born in 1993 in which case your still able and capable of making such a juvenile comment or you are actually 93 and then maybe I could expect such a senile comment. Which out of interest is it.

Juvenile comment?? I'm sorry, but I can't accept that type of critisum from someone who lacks the use of proper sentence structure. Kind of ironic, don't you think??

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He's out of contract this summer, isn't he? Probably wants to prove himself at some point or other to secure an extension or alert other teams he is fit to play again.

He is out of contract. Why does he deserve a place on the bench though?? We have three strikers ahead of him, all of whom are fully fit and match ready. And I would argue the likes of Rod and CMS have a point to prove too...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He is out of contract. Why does he deserve a place on the bench though?? We have three strikers ahead of him, all of whom are fully fit and match ready. And I would argue the likes of Rod and CMS have a point to prove too...

I'm not suggesting he deserves a place on the bench. I don't know what is going on in training or whether he is suited to the match by match gameplan. Merely commenting on his current status.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here