Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm AFRAID I've GOT some BAD news for those GOING tomorrow

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Nice article in todays MIRROR saying how Leicester were so PISSED up before the GAME with us that the club APOLOGISED to the SUPPORTERS and it is NO surprise we won THERE, then a win AGAINST an INEPT Charlton side and ALL of a sudden the LICKERS are getting READY for the PREMIER League.

I told YOU all on Friday it was FALSE and the PERFORMANCE and result BACKED me UP and now EVERYONE is ready for a CRICKET score against Blackpool tomorrow, IF you want that GO to the COUNTY Ground because it will be a 0-0 BORE draw at the AMEX.

#REALITY CHECK

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
What is the point of living ERNEST. The cup's certainly half empty, looking at the dirt is much better than looking at the stars... wow, you must be the guy to meet when you are feeling a little down and unsure.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Irrelevant!! I think we genuinely are the best team in contention for 6th place! Not sure we are good enough to see off Derby,Wigan or QPR over 2 legs. But you never know,the play offs can be a bit of a lottery!

That Mirror nightclub video is something else, those Leicester players were certainly up for a fight against random bouncers if not against us

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Three days after a big session I could climb Everest

That's what I was thinking. What's up with a fry-up, a hair of dog and an early night? Lightweights!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Footballers are light weights, probably the first drink they've had since the summer.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
These threads are always a load of old shite.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Id take a POINT now.

Blackpool are a QUALITY team, DOWN on their LUCK.
MOST teams only play WELL when they DROP into the BoTToM 3.
There ARsE no EASY gaMes in tHIs diviSion.
ChelSKi thought THeY'D run up a CRICKET sCORe against God himself and his BLundERlaND tEAm.
That proves Blackpool will WIN.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Nice article in todays MIRROR saying how Leicester were so PISSED up before the GAME with us that the club APOLOGISED to the SUPPORTERS and it is NO surprise we won THERE, then a win AGAINST an INEPT Charlton side and ALL of a sudden the LICKERS are getting READY for the PREMIER League.

I told YOU all on Friday it was FALSE and the PERFORMANCE and result BACKED me UP and now EVERYONE is ready for a CRICKET score against Blackpool tomorrow, IF you want that GO to the COUNTY Ground because it will be a 0-0 BORE draw at the AMEX.

#REALITY CHECK

Bore off!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So Ernest predicted correctly again.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here