Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you really looking forward to tomorrow's game?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I think I can honestly say this is the most excited I've been this season in anticipation of a game. With the end so close and results going our way the chance of achieving a playoff place is in our hands which has happened so few times this season. With 2 homes games in a row we are in with a great chance. How are you all feeling about tomorrow?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Confident we'll win tomorrow but nervous about the Yeovil game as they'll be a tough nut to crack.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Make or break time , mind you I said that it was all over after the bore draw at Barnsley :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cannot wait, should be a good game for us.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The last time i was this nervous - it was before the Palace 2nd leg, hopefully the result can massively differ to that game.

Biggest game of the season - lose tomorrow and (depending on other results) we probably wouldnt make it.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think I can honestly say this is the most excited I've been this season in anticipation of a game. With the end so close and results going our way the chance of achieving a playoff place is in our hands which has happened so few times this season. With 2 homes games in a row we are in with a great chance. How are you all feeling about tomorrow?

I had the same thoughts/feeling before Charlton, and they have only grown in anticipation of the game tomorrow...very excited!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope. Expecting a loss and a binfest on here. And am now concerned about the weather.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The way results are going, I think 6 points will see us over the line, so not winning tomorrow won't be a season ending disaster.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Last weekend before the match against Charlton, I think I was expecting so little and quite pessimistic about our chances. Now tomorrow , we're going into a game my expectations are sky high again. What a difference a week makes

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Can't wait for tomorrow........already prepared the bubble and squeak for breakfast !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A day off work, lunchtime beer and potentially the most exciting match so far this season. With all this to look forward to I won't be able to sleep.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I also suspect, because we beat them 6-1 last year, and because they are winning so infrequently resulting in their current league position, there will be an attitude of entitlement, and when we get to 5 or 10 minutes and haven't taken the lead, the people around me will start getting on the players' backs making a very annoying, very negative atmosphere.

To be honest, I suspect some around me will be moaning that we haven't started the match with a two goal lead.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes - can't wait.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well, I suppose if I tell the truth I'm strangely looking forward to the end of the game, more than the game itself. Is that nerves I wonder. Two up in ten minutes will help ! :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here