Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maksimenko scores in Sweaty-Sockland

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
He has been having some really great reviews and he scored yesterday for Kilmarnock, only to see them lose 1-2. Another little gem awaiting for us next or season after next.

Mar 2, 2014
He should already be in our team, or on the bench at least. Loaning him out to Kilmarnock is a strange decision and doesn't benefit us at all. Were Yeovil not keen to give him relevant experience? I'm all for him getting experience of playing at a lower level, but he hasn't played all that much.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He should already be in our team, or on the bench at least. Loaning him out to Kilmarnock is a strange decision and doesn't benefit us at all. Were Yeovil not keen to give him relevant experience? I'm all for him getting experience of playing at a lower level, but he hasn't played all that much.

Is he better than Ward then, I dont think so, one of our players of the season IMHO.
So you would rather he sat on the bench, than have proper game time, even if it is in Scotland.:ffsparr:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Really ? I certainly wouldnt say he is better than Ward, neither is he as experienced as Chicksen. What Maksi needs is first team action and its what he is getting North of the border. Sitting on a bench week in, week out, achieves absolutely nothing. I wouldnt necessarily say the SPL is a "lower level" than the Championship either, its about the same.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What position is he playing for them? I thought he was more of a centre back who can play left back.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Really ? I certainly wouldnt say he is better than Ward, neither is he as experienced as Chicksen. What Maksi needs is first team action and its what he is getting North of the border. Sitting on a bench week in, week out, achieves absolutely nothing. I wouldnt necessarily say the SPL is a "lower level" than the Championship either, its about the same.

Hahahahaha you are joking right? The SPL is league 1 standard apart from Celtic who would be top 8 championahip team.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
On penalties. Man City weren't the team they are today. They finished 10th that season compared to the team that won La Liga and had 3 time world player of the year in...

Celtic are shit. The Scottish Prem is shit. Its a joke league. Prove to me otherwise.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Currently Celtic would struggle in the Prem.

However, you're talking about a club with 60,000 crowds, huge International support and they would also be getting Prem money, much better sponsorship etc.

So after a few years they would probably turn into quite a force in the Prem with that type of income.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Currently Celtic would struggle in the Prem.

However, you're talking about a club with 60,000 crowds, huge International support and they would also be getting Prem money, much better sponsorship etc.

So after a few years they would probably turn into quite a force in the Prem with that type of income.

Agreed but their team now and their manager now, no chance.

However Newcastle get 50,000+ a week and haven't won anything in 50 odd years. So wouldn't guarantee success.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here