Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The rolling "Squeaky Bum Time" poll....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not very.

Attack Blackpool and Yeovil and we win. Simples.

Sit back, defend in numbers, etc..... Then it's gonna be a nightmare

It's really not that simple, when is football ever that simple? Blackpool might be shit but remember in Slades season how utterly hopelessly crap we were and then suddenly upped our level from the brink.

I'm more worried about tomorrow than I would be about us playing a top side, we seem to have performed better against the better sides at home this season. I'm at about 6/10 on the squeaky bum scale.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It's really not that simple, when is football ever that simple? Blackpool might be shit but remember in Slades season how utterly hopelessly crap we were and then suddenly upped our level from the brink.

I'm more worried about tomorrow than I would be about us playing a top side, we seem to have performed better against the better sides at home this season. I'm at about 6/10 on the squeaky bum scale.

Think too many people are "worried" about the opposition.

Forget all that. If we play positively were good enough to beat anyone in this league.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
i'm more worried about the Yeovil game to be honest. They will fight and break up our passing game.
Blackpool looked pretty hopeless against Burnley and I can't see us dropping points tomorrow.
CMS to bag a brace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here