Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man utd package on Groupon

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
How many matches have we sold out this season? The club are lucky that we've got through to this stage of the season and there's still something to play for, otherwise we might have had to resort to something similar to shift tickets for our last two 'meaningless' matches.

Given the abuse that Palace get on here for doing this I imagine it would result in a lot of egg on a lot of faces.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
How many matches have we sold out this season? The club are lucky that we've got through to this stage of the season and there's still something to play for, otherwise we might have had to resort to something similar to shift tickets for our last two 'meaningless' matches.

Given the abuse that Palace get on here for doing this I imagine it would result in a lot of egg on a lot of faces.

Ignoring the fact that palace groupon deals were required when they were top of the league. Absolutely no chance of us having to do the same this season even if the last few games had been meaningless.

Palace and Brighton are poles apart in terms of support

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
There is a groupon deal already on offer at the Amex. Fortunately its for Rod Stewart in June.

Groupon could give me free tickets for him and I still wouldn't bother personally.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's against Hull so harder to sell for I imagine, but still a bit of a fall from grace

I guess it would be good news for those who can't afford/never get to attend their matches. I thought they were always at capacity. Times have changed.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

There would still have been 23/24k MINIMUM in the stadium every week due to STH's, if you say average away attendances are 1000.

Bit of a difference, given at the time they were getting just over half that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here