Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get ya Sussex County Flags out!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Don't be silly! Rainbow and Spanish style flags are much more popular than our traditional county one!!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent that it's SUSSEX they show on the map and not this divide-and-conquer nonsense of splitting us up into East and West. (And yes I know they've been separate administrative areas since about 1530 or whenever)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Excellent that it's SUSSEX they show on the map and not this divide-and-conquer nonsense of splitting us up into East and West. (And yes I know they've been separate administrative areas since about 1530 or whenever)

The OP will now be your new best friend. :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A lot of the newly created or voted for designs are crappy, especially the Gloucester flag. If counties have lost or forgotten their historic flags then tough. I'm quite chuffed we still have the Martlets flying high !

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Isn't there some forum specifically for historical saddoes that Sussaxon can post on? Wouldn't mind but never seems to post about football, only about Sussex!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Isn't there some forum specifically for historical saddoes that Sussaxon can post on? Wouldn't mind but never seems to post about football, only about Sussex!!!

He is BHA through and through, nothing wrong with flying the Sussex flag.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
<<<<<< What is the official flag ? (pre-political divide 1974)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here