Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumper Crowd Tomorrow?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Crucial game. People going stir crazy at home after the long weekend. Last daytime home fixture of the season. Possibly a nice weather day. BHA t-shirts 2 for £25 in the Superstore.....

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
60 students from Estonia going, I only know because 3 are staying with me, when I spoke to them, they seem to know everything about Brighton, 6th in the league, in play offs etc etc, they are planning to get shirts. :albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
60 students from Estonia going, I only know because 3 are staying with me, when I spoke to them, they seem to know everything about Brighton, 6th in the league, in play offs etc etc, they are planning to get shirts. :albion2:

Unless they are all XXXXL sized, they might have an issue with that bit.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I'm almost going to be there: I'm having lunch at Stanmer House at 2:00pm

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
I can only choose one of the two final to go for and im leaning towards tomorrow as i might not be able to make it down in time on Friday.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can only choose one of the two final to go for and im leaning towards tomorrow as i might not be able to make it down in time on Friday.

And Friday's is on the tellybox don't forget. If I could only make one, tomorrow would be my choice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Apathy, apathy, they've all got it apathy for me."

If today's game doesn't excite you to come along then you're either dead, Angela Rippon or a serious JCL. It's not as though we're mid-table with nothing to play for! Anything less than 27,832.5 actual bum cheeks on seats will be an absolute disgrace and we may as well pack up and go home to Withdean now.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
28999, 28998 in attendance if were winning with 20 minutes left 20000 left in stadium if were losing or drawing even 1-0 about 3000 as usual !!!!!
My bet is whatever happens the "firsters" as I will from now on refer to them, will be leaving by 78 minutes which happens as regular as clockwork.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My bet is whatever happens the "firsters" as I will from now on refer to them, will be leaving by 78 minutes which happens as regular as clockwork.

No Premiership today though, so the "fisters" as I will from now on refer to them, won't have to rush home to catch their heroes on SSN (or whatever the Premiership is shown on these days)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's more than one train,
You stupid firsters

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills