Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm in a hurry so please help

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As I do not get to the Amex much I carefully choose matches.
I said on Friday that come Saturday night, if we were still in a playoff position I would try to get to the Blackpool match.
I have done some research on tickets and trains.
I know there are people on here who seem to know the latest situation re tickets & trains so I need some insider info.
Club website says tickets available, but I need a PAIR together, preferably a really good seat but anywhere will do. Any chance?
To make the perfect connections back to Plymouth I need to get on the 17.06 from Falmer to Brighton, I do not want to leave early but will I have to, to get this train? (the 17.16 gets to Brighton 1 minute after the London train @ 17.25 has departed!!!)
I know I could wait until tomorrow and call the ticket line but I need to call my mate in London to arrange it with him as well so any up front information now will determine if its a go situation.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Forgot to mention I want to leave tomorrow, overnight in London and get to Brighton early hence the need to know now.
I have forgotten the name of the pub near the station that sells Doom Bar as well

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Try and get in the north stand, closest to to station. You should be ok to see the game through and catch the 17.06 but if we are losing big or winning big that usually means an earlier stampede. Sometimes it's better to go to Lewis and get a London train from there. Not sure on the times though. You will have to book on line as the ticket office will prob be shut.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We leave bang on the final whistle for the 17:03 train to Ore. Unless there's masses of added on time, we make the train most weeks by legging it as fast as we can.

Not sure how that works going the other direction though. I get the impression there's more trains going into Brighton than our way so things move quicker, so in theory you should be ok from a sprint on the final whistle.

Alternatively, take the Raleigh Chopper - nice comfy seat and room for two, surely :)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I think I normally get the train at about 17:20/30 and I wait until the team has left the pitch before hastily walking to the station.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance of getting the 1706 to Brighton unless you leave early

The man speaketh great sense as both he and I leave on the whistle and never get the 17:06 from WSU or ESL.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
In such a hurry pleasantries and gratitude appear to have been forgotten.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In such a hurry pleasantries and gratitude appear to have been forgotten.

I was on the phone to my mate in London to see if he wants to go and can put me up tomorrow night, he can so its a go situation if I can get tickets.
Thank you for all the replies so far. Will try online for tickets.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I occasionally need to get a London train asap after the final whistle in order to get an onward connection. The first train from Falmer to Lewes after 1700 gets there in time to meet the 1720 to Victoria, which gets into Victoria around 1826, if that helps.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its all looking good quite a few pairs of tix dotted around the stadium.
One last question before I leave for the station.

Do print your own tickets include the travel from Haywards Heath to Falmer and back.
Many thanks

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you not drive?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Do you not drive?

I do but the journey is Plymouth to North London, North London to Brighton, Brighton to Plymouth. Don't fancy the journey back, cant drink and train is £103 return and I can sleep on the train for early start for work on Tuesday. Will drive if I have to though.
Any ideas on the print out ticket including free travel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here