Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nils Loftgren.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not sure where the 't' came from, but have seen Nils Lofgren a few times including the Dome back in the later 70s/or early eighties when he was doing his trampoline set piece on stage, and of course as part of the E Street band.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Saw him at Clapham Grand mid-90s and as part of the E-Street Band.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I've never seen Nils Loftgren

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I saw him in 1979 at Wembley Stadium, supporting The Who, The Stranglers and AC/DC. This gig was most memorable for the fact that AC/DC had a power cut to their sound- we couldn't hear them, but they didn't know and carried on regardless. Their cock-rock gestures were most entertaining when accompanied by no sound.

I don't remember anything about Nils Lofgren except for his trampoline trick.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Saw him at the Dome in 1977, the support act wasn't bad either. I also lived in Bethesda Maryland for a while, where Nils also lived, and saw him do a warm-up gig in a tiny bar there 3 years later. Great on both occasions but seeing him in a small venue was special.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not sure where the 't' came from, but have seen Nils Lofgren a few times including the Dome back in the later 70s/or early eighties when he was doing his trampoline set piece on stage, and of course as part of the E Street band.

I remember seeing his trampoline stunt - Wembley stadium '79 if I remember correctly, supporting The Who. AC/DC also on the bill just as they were getting well known

* note to self .... Read the thread before posting :)

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Under-rated vocalist.

Saw him at the Dome, Market Harborough Leisure Centre (!) and Worthing (I believe, anyone remember where he played?), always a good show.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here