Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These pubic beards many fellas are sporting?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I blame these games myself

woolywilly.jpg

I think the best beard seen in a long while was the Charlton goalkeeper's (Ben Hamer?) one as viewed last Saturday. It was splendid and looked as though a flock of birds could have happily concealed themselves within. We were of the view that he would have looked at home in a sepia tone shot of an early twentieth century Antarctic expedition or on the deck of a whaling ship in a force 10 storm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tim Howard had a cracking beard

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Got a beard going on at the moment. Mine is more of a protest vote against Gillette and others for their pricing strategy. You'd think razors were made out of platinum. No wonder they have them displayed in anti theft safe thingies. 13 quid for a razor. No wonder there so many of us going au naturelle in the face department. That said. Premier league players can probably afford them.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Some new fashion called Hipsters so I am told, they all look like clones.

And yet wander around looking all smuggers mctuggers with themselves with the ludicrously delusional notion that they are in fact so individualistic with their beards, wifebeaters or spray on t-shirts, oversized shades and pork pie hats.

Individual? Yes of course you are sweet-pee, you and the other 20,000,000 of your clones.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mine looks amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here