Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've heard it got very lively down at the palace training ground this morning . Apparently the fanatics ( I know ) turned up to watch before leaving for west ham and their constant singing upset one Brighton players mums . She totally overreacted and called the police , seriously , who arrived 6 handed ! When they saw the situation they went as fast as they arrived :)It didn't spoil the game as its always great to beat you :clap2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Palace Ultras going mental at an U-18 match surrounded by parents and it's the mum of one of the players over-reacting?

I think your Always Ultras need to get a life. Put things into perspective, So to speak.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace Ultras going mental at an U-18 match surrounded by parents and it's the mum of one of the players over-reacting?

I think your Always Ultras need to get a life. Put things into perspective, So to speak.

Maybe they should have sat down and tutted eh buzz.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I've heard it got very lively down at the palace training ground this morning . Apparently the fanatics ( I know ) turned up to watch before leaving for west ham and their constant singing upset one Brighton players mums . She totally overreacted and called the police , seriously , who arrived 6 handed ! When they saw the situation they went as fast as they arrived :)It didn't spoil the game as its always great to beat you :clap2:

Possibly the saddest post I have ever read on here. A landmark in f*ckwitness. Isn't about time you effed off and found yourself a life?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wow! Your ultras are so cool. Upsetting a mum at an U18's match. Fearless. No wonder you were so proud you had to rush to start a thread on here about there amazing exploits.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Possibly the saddest post I have ever read on here. A landmark in f*ckwitness. Isn't about time you effed off and found yourself a life?

Don't read it then and don't comment if it upsets you so much .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wow! Your ultras are so cool. Upsetting a mum at an U18's match. Fearless. No wonder you were so proud you had to rush to start a thread on here about there amazing exploits.

Touchy lot today , oh well .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"How did you spend your Saturday morning?"

"It was wicked. We went to an U-18 game surrounded by mums and dads of the boys and we were so "boisterous" the police were called.... At an U-18 game....and then we couldn't wait to get onto the Brighton forums and tell this exciting tale".

Frankly, I'm unsure what's more pathetic - going berserk like it's a cup final at an U-18 game or being so excited by this sad story that you felt compelled to boast about it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

"It was wicked. We went to an U-18 game surrounded by mums and dads of the boys and we were so "boisterous" the police were called.... At an U-18 game....and then we couldn't wait to get onto the Brighton forums and tell this exciting tale".

Frankly, I'm unsure what's more pathetic - going berserk like it's a cup final at an U-18 game or being so excited by this sad story that you felt compelled to boast about it.

He went along with his sad mate [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] who also started a similar thread. :facepalm:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Boasting , behave . So what if they decide to support the under 18 s it's their choice isn't it . It's just young fans supporting their club ( drum and all )

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He went along with his sad mate [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] who also started a similar thread. :facepalm:

I didn't go mate , just heard about it and thought I'd share it .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes - boasting. You and SE20. About going mental at an U-18 match.

No point trying to backtrack from your so sad triumphalist first post. It's there on the internet for posterity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here