Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koosh

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I have heard that he stormed off the pitch after the game today, not acknowledging any of his fellow players or the fans.

Is this correct??

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I have heard that he stormed off the pitch after the game today, not acknowledging any of his fellow players or the fans.

Is this correct??

Absolute bullsh*t whoever told you that mate.

I was with my little sister and she wanted to see the players after the game to get some autographs. Kuszczak came out and was quite chatty and seemed just normal really.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Warren Aspinall said that he was generally rucking at each of the back four in turn not sure why or what may have caused it. Could be he has repeatedly said he wants to play in the Prem next season perhaps he would prefer it to be with us so wasnt happy at their performance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Warren Aspinall said that he was generally rucking at each of the back four in turn not sure why or what may have caused it. Could be he has repeatedly said he wants to play in the Prem next season perhaps he would prefer it to be with us so wasnt happy at their performance.

At THEIR performance? I doubt Kusczcak would have felt in a position to criticise anyone else, today, given that it was his mistake which conceded another soft goal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wait, I just saw who posted this - does that mean you're not taking the piss?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I heard Bruno urinated inside of Koosh's gloves before the match.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was out and didnt hear the commentary but one of my sons phoned me to ask if I was listening to WA and said about it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I heard Koosh punched Bruno, because he wasn't happy with the way Bruno took his goal.

Punch? From what I heard it was a a headbutt followed with a kick to the jaw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was out and didnt hear the commentary but one of my sons phoned me to ask if I was listening to WA and said about it.
The other day you were saying Koosh wasn't ill, and that he missed the game because he had a bust up after finding out Bruno was in the team. That clearly wasn't true, yet you're now at it again.

Are your sons trying to get you put into a home?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The other day you were saying Koosh wasn't ill, and that he missed the game because he had a bust up after finding out Bruno was in the team. That clearly wasn't true, yet you're now at it again.

Are your sons trying to get you put into a home?

Genuine lol

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
At THEIR performance? I doubt Kusczcak would have felt in a position to criticise anyone else, today, given that it was his mistake which conceded another soft goal.

Kuszczak wouldn't be the first to yell at other players after he made a mistake. Greer does it a lot, too.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Greer was apparently under the weather today, so Koosh thought he should take over cracking the whip at the back!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I heard that Kuszczak buried Rohan Ince's kitten on Devil's Dyke in a 3am ceremony last week, after making it sit through four episodes of The Only Way Is Essex and dying its fur in the colours of the Polish flag. The kitten is called Francis.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I heard that Kuszczak buried Rohan Ince's kitten on Devil's Dyke in a 3am ceremony last week, after making it sit through four episodes of The Only Way Is Essex and dying its fur in the colours of the Polish flag. The kitten is called Francis.

I heard that too.

From Bens Grandad.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He also killed Lucy Beale, John F Kennedy, AND the f****g Zutons.

Kuszczak, not Bens Grandad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here