Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Shoved in the face by his own assistant as he got undressed to come on against Burnley. The assistant, Bob Malcolm, who has previously made 88 appearances for Rangers, was sent to the stands. Fans also protested against their chairman by throwing tennis balls on the pitch after Burnley's goal. Would be nice for us to stick another nail in the coffin this Monday. However, let's all please please give Dobbie a lovely, warm welcome...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We would have done it without him.
You obviously don't know that. You just scraped into the playoffs, and in the last few weeks he was about the only one getting you goals/assists.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
There's clearly some Scottish politics going on. Malcolm played for Rangers and floated around the Scottish Prem for years (not to mention Blackpool's current manager) and, from what I gather, Dobbie and Greer didn't get along AT ALL

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I heard the opposite. Talent coming out of his ears but by also the laziest, most arrogant player. Either way he's no good for any team.
But he'll score on Monday.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Shoved in the face by his own assistant as he got undressed to come on against Burnley. The assistant, Bob Malcolm, who has previously made 88 appearances for Rangers, was sent to the stands. Fans also protested against their chairman by throwing tennis balls on the pitch after Burnley's goal. Would be nice for us to stick another nail in the coffin this Monday. However, let's all please please give Dobbie a lovely, warm welcome...

Not surprised then. Very unprofessional.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I understand the disagreement was all about who was going to take home the tangerines which were thrown on the pitch. Dilemma for Monday afternoon ? - "Brighton Reject" or "Palace Reject"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I understand the disagreement was all about who was going to take home the tangerines which were thrown on the pitch. Dilemma for Monday afternoon ? - "Brighton Reject" or "Palace Reject"
If his main problem is a lack of effort, I'm mindful to keep schtum if he's not doing much. If he's playing well, sure, get on his case and try and affect his game.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
If Dobbie is the answer, what is the question?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looks like he's lost some weight since he was with us if nothing else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here