Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford are up!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my son went today and has gone a few times when he hasnt gone to brighton away,he went in preston end with a few others,he said the atmosphere was unreal

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have a look at this brilliant photo of Brentford player George Savile after the game.

2uiiqn7.jpg

Football - there's nothing like it on this fair earth.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
my favourite away game. Nice consolation if we don't go up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
my favourite away game. Nice consolation if we don't go up.

Agreed. Along with Orient, I love going to Brentford away, pub on each corner and standing in that cowshed stand. THAT Gary Nelson goal, the fans going mental because Glenn Murray left the pitch without acknowledging us and the last time we were there in that crazy March where we played and won 8 (have I got that right?), the Albion fan who gave a right load of abuse at the bald physio only for someone to pipe up that it was one of ours.

And after the game the kiddies opposite us at Brentford station giving us homophobic abuse whilst we all laughed at them getting hauled out one by one by the police. Brentford is a great day out.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lasting memory is of walking to the ground via some council estate after a pleasant session drinking in some nice Chiswick pubs.

Shouting & screaming behind us, & a guy runs out of one of the nearby tower blocks brandishing a 10" kitchen knife and ranting at some woman. Another screeching woman- presumed the wife/girlfriend- appears, giving it the old "leave it, X, it ain't worth it".

We walked a bit quicker after that. Still got to the ground late though. We were almost certainly terrible on the pitch.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
I went to the game yesterday,great
atmosphere and well done to Brentford
though I hope we are not playing them
next season.

I went as a guest of owner Matthew Benham
who happens to be an ex business parter of one TB.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Potentially could have Brentford and orient promoted and Fulham relegated. Couple this with the possibility Charlton/Millwall may stay means more local away games, and the potential of higher away attendances for us if we don't get promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here