Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Vs Thunderbirds

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
some incredibily colourful language just heard loud and clear by all from one of the Derby players as he was taken out near a microphone, not good!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Is Chris Martin the player that Barnes could and should have been?

Burley no nonsense old fashioned centre forward who bullies lower teams when needed and shows sublime touches/finishes when required.

One shy of 20 for the season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is Chris Martin the player that Barnes could and should have been?

Martin. Aged 25. 221 league appearances, 72 goals. Avge 0.33 goals per game. Best season prior to this one: 23 goals in League One.

Barnes. Aged 24. 210 appearances, 63 goals. Avge 0.3 goals per game. Best season: 20 goals in League One.

Barely any difference in the stats. So no, no he's not.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Martin. Aged 25. 221 league appearances, 72 goals. Avge 0.33 goals per game. Best season prior to this one: 23 goals in League One.

Barnes. Aged 24. 210 appearances, 63 goals. Avge 0.3 goals per game. Best season: 20 goals in League One.

Barely any difference in the stats. So no, no he's not.

Remarkably similar career stats. Meh, I just thought watching him this evening that he displayed alot of similar characteristics but on a slightly better level. Plus he seems to have kicked on this season and taken it to the next level.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Remarkably similar career stats. Meh, I just thought watching him this evening that he displayed alot of similar characteristics but on a slightly better level. Plus he seems to have kicked on this season and taken it to the next level.

He really has, I don't think we expected too much of him, but he's proved many wrong, 22 goals so far, loads of assists as well. Right now, a far better player than Barnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here