Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith has talked about his footballing Journey … Wow what a man

Getinthegame

Apr 18, 2014
I come across a new book that has been released called 'The Footballer's journey'

It is aimed at football hopefuls looking to make it in the game, and provide stories, advice of guidance from a number of footballing stars including our very own Craig Mackail-Smith.

That man worked his socks off to get out of Non-league into the Pro game, after never being part of an academy and he's done marvellously to get where he is, hats off to him.

The book is definitely an interesting read thats worth a look
https://twitter.com/Inspireplayers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hi Craig

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Close. [MENTION=29270]Getinthegame[/MENTION] is co-author of the book
I come across a new book that has been released called 'The Footballer's journey'
Interesting, how did you come across it?
advice of guidance from a number of footballing stars including our very own Craig Mackail-Smith.
So now you're pretending to be a Brighton fan.
:lol:

So have you registered on every football forum, posed as one of them and bigged up one of their players, to promote your book? That is so sad. You should have just contacted admin and asked if it was ok to post a bit about your book.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

It is aimed at football hopefuls looking to make it in the game, and provide stories, advice of guidance from a number of footballing stars including our very own Craig Mackail-Smith.

That man worked his socks off to get out of Non-league into the Pro game, after never being part of an academy and he's done marvellously to get where he is, hats off to him.

https://twitter.com/Inspireplayers

Will we find a similar post on the posh forum? But this time you'll be a Peterborough fan?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll try and write a fake Amazon review for you when I get the chance. How many stars would you like, 2 or 3?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:
"I've recently come across a book Guy has released; it is a brilliant tool for anyone looking to make it in the professional game, as It gives insight into the industry like never before!

Also features contributions from a host of football stars including Foxes legends Steve Claridge and Matt Piper

Definitely worth a look"

Unfortunately he didn't say "our very own Steve Claridge and Matt Piper"

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
This has the definite feel of a relatively well know thread that started in a similar vein. What was the guy s name, jeremy? Jason?... ;)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If he comes back - 10 pages and GOLD potential

He could post as many times as he likes, but this thread could never outdo poor Jamie's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here