Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What A Day. Who Would Be A Football Fan?!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Brentford getting promoted 15 minutes after their game finishes, as Wolves beat Rotherham 6-4.

4-2 loss at home by Bournemouth against 10 man Sheffield Wednesday.

Why do we do it to ourselves?!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Come 2pm on 3rd May, i'm going to have to sit in a darkened room for a while.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's what it's all about. The Dean Wilkins free kick againgst Ipswich in 1991 taught me that. One minute the whole of Barnsley were celebrating and the next it was us. Looks like once again Ipswich will play a major part. You've got to love it. It's been a wonderful season across the board for the neutrals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Becoming convinced that Wigan will win the playoffs, they can win the big games and they have been to Wembley three times in the last year so it will hold no fears for them should they get there. Oscar also reckons they have the best squad in the Championship. Be nice to have another shot at the playoffs for us though I can't see us winning them.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It's what it's all about. The Dean Wilkins free kick againgst Ipswich in 1991 taught me that. One minute the whole of Barnsley were celebrating and the next it was us. Looks like once again Ipswich will play a major part. You've got to love it. It's been a wonderful season across the board for the neutrals.

Everything has been close. Prem title, top four and relegation, play-off race and relegation in the championship.
Also some magic scenes in league 1 today and the whole of league 2 is ridiculously close.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003

You can say that again !

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Becoming convinced that Wigan will win the playoffs, they can win the big games and they have been to Wembley three times in the last year so it will hold no fears for them should they get there. Oscar also reckons they have the best squad in the Championship. Be nice to have another shot at the playoffs for us though I can't see us winning them.

That sounds most likely to me too. It should be QPR but I think Wigan are a good shout. Strange thing is that Derby are 3rd and probably the ones that I would rather play (even though we did well in our games against QPR this season) - have to get in there first though

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
And Butters has got Eastleigh into the Conference Prem.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
That sounds most likely to me too. It should be QPR but I think Wigan are a good shout. Strange thing is that Derby are 3rd and probably the ones that I would rather play (even though we did well in our games against QPR this season) - have to get in there first though

But Football simply doesn't work like that. Last season, we were on fire going into the play offs and Palace were an utter shambles. They only scraped in having just won their first game in 11 matches.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

I'm convinced no one will beat them over two legs. A one off game, however, I'm not so certain.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Wigan are looking very, very good just at the right time. My favourites to take the third spot. As for us, too inconsistent. Love it if we did a Palace, but can't see it. C'mon, prove me wrong Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here