Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bhafc 1909-10

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I realise i am probably gonna get flamed for my lack of historical knowledge but I picked this up in the Brighton Flea Market in Kemptown......

photo.JPG

I knew they won what i thought was the 'the southern charity shield' but it seems they won both a shield and a cup??!!

I haven visited the museum yet......thats my excuse anyway!

Anyway I thought it was interesting to see the goalscorers and the won,drawn, lost stats.. seems they got more points for 5 wins,11 draws and 5 losses away than 18 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss at home!!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyway I thought it was interesting to see the goalscorers and the won,drawn, lost stats.. seems they got more points for 5 wins,11 draws and 5 losses away than 18 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss at home!!

It is a typo - it should read 38 points at home ((2 points per win x 18) + (1 point per draw x 2)) and 21 points away ((2 points per win x 5) + (1 point per draw x 11))

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The Charity Shield was played between the champions of the Football League (Aston Villa) and the Champions of the Southern League (BHA) to determine "The Champions of all England"

We won 1-0

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bet they could have beaten Huddersfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here