Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford fans sign in here

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Draw please. Watford are on good form unlike most of the other chasing pack plus they have another game in hand on the rest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a bit mad for sure when you can be 13th in the table halfway through April and still be in with a shout for the play-offs.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Watford win please

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Watford win is definitely preferable. If we are serious about play-offs the minimum we'd get there on (2 home wins) is 71 points. Watford have to win all 5 of their games left to get 72. Potentially they could but I'd be confident of them dropping points in at least one game which would see us above them.

Anything but an Ipswich win though please. May bet on Ipswich actually as I will not care one bit if it doesn't come in and worse case scenario its a bit of money I suppose.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Would still prefer a Watford win. Watford have to go away to Derby and QPR.

This. I'd be very surprised if Watford manage 9 points from Ipswich, Derby AND QPR. They're mathematically capable, but it is a big ask of them.

It's still in our hands. Which is the ideal situation.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Watford win for me - draw I would be happy with too. I can't see Watford as a serious threat, and Ipswich have been doing well.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Watford to utterly spank Ipswich 3-0 please...

Ipswich have some tough games on paper, but this might be the last one with anything riding on it.

Come on you hornets!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Watford seriously owe us after their pathetic whimper of an effort in last seasons play off final. I don't care much for them as a club as they are basically Udinese B team, but tomorrow I am a Hornet through and through. *cough*

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If Burnley lose against Blackpool and Derby win. Then Burnley will need to beat Wigan on monday who are on hot fire right now, if not and Derby keep winning their remaining fixtures, then Burnley will need results against both Reading and Ipswich to get automatic which will be very helpful indeed.
For the next 3 fixtures (including todays), I want Burnley to lose and Derby to keep winning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here