Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

109% increase!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I myself have not used my car for work at all this week, and I am a car loving big engined Kraut vehicle driver, but have cycled everyday. Not a hope in winter of doing that but there you go.

What surprises me about the massive increase in cycling in Brighton is the determination to overcome our geography/geology. For a big town/medium city we are one of the most hilly in the UK, so why/who are the cyclists? I guess many are students, young and would rather spend money on shots than buses, others just object to being financially raped by B&H Buses. Maybe a higher than average percentage of fitness/image enthusiasts due to our relatively young demographic?

I don't know the answer, but am still very surprised. Elm Grove, Warren Avenue, Hartington Road, Freshfield Road, Manor Hill, Woodland Drive, King George VI Avenue, Chalky Road, New England Hill, North Street, West Street, North Road, Trafalgar Street, Ditchling Road, St James Street, Edward Street, etc etc, and hundreds of other major and minor roads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here