Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

jp1599

Dec 15, 2013
An entire thread to discuss the young and talented Solly March from Hailsham!:bhasign:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I reckon he's shit, and will cost us promotion.

I say this in view of the fact that we've got a big game in a few hours, and I don't want to tempt fate.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Thought he looked a bit off the pace against Charlton playing that central role but like him off the wing and tricking people. Can see him becoming a twisted blood style winger.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
An entire thread to discuss the young and talented Solly March from Brighton!:bhasign:

Strange, one of the other threads about him said he came from Hailsham.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Not from round these parts, are you? You can't post anything positive about a player/team/formation on the day of a match or the opposition will win. When we win today and March gets a brace be sure to thank Triggar.

Now you've done it!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not from round these parts, are you? You can't post anything positive about a player/team/formation on the day of a match or the opposition will win.
I shouldn't have really, but I even spelled it out. And he still gives me the thumbs down. Imagine if he ever stumbled into a Sussex cricket thread.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I shouldn't have really, but I even spelled it out. And he still gives me the thumbs down. Imagine if he ever stumbled into a Sussex cricket thread.
lol

jp1599

Dec 15, 2013
Well I'm sorry, new to this whole forum thing, no need to gang up on me guys ha

jp1599

Dec 15, 2013
Quite clearly! I'll get used to all this the end of the season hopefully!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well I'm sorry, new to this whole forum thing, no need to gang up on me guys ha
Any new poster on here needs to adopt the approach of John and Trevor as they case The Rock in the film I.D.

By starting your own thread, you've basically waded straight in and are about to get smashed by Bob's baseball bat. You need to get in with the barmaid (mods) first, learn their first name, be a bit pally. Next make many, many posts on a wide variety of subjects (the getting to know the regulars stage) never disagreeing with the general consensus, never poking your head above the parapet. Then and ONLY THEN, will you not get a snapped pool cue round the lug 'ols and perhaps you'll be able to start a thread or two.

Welcome to NSC.

:wink:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
An entire thread to discuss the young and talented Solly March from Hailsham!:bhasign:

Hailsham ?

He's from Eastbourne, went to same school (Cavendish) as my boy and is/was best mates with my wife's cousin's boy.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
His new role suits him, and the team as a whole. Really pleased he signed a new deal recently. All good :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here