Not as massive as the next one will be!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
it will be if we lose!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton and Hove Albion verses Huddersfield Town.
It's definitely bigger than if we were playing Bury.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is huge if the other results go against us !! Let's take it game by game we have four cup finals in a row if the results go for us. If they do it extends our season and should help with the clubs finance.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'd take a point now. I still think 7 points will be enough, when you look at the other fixtures. Although 3 would be very welcome indeed. We should deffo go to get all three as going there for the draw could end very badly.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just as big as all the other games, all as important.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• -about.jpg
    -about.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 401

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It's huge. I was awake for two hours in the night worrying about it!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
As there's no measuring system for the MASSIVENESS of football games, perhaps we can borrow the Beaufort scale. I would say this game is about a 9, or "strong gale".

This is cool because Wikipedia even offers a prediction of what will happen today in the form of metaphor:

"High waves whose crests sometimes roll over. Dense foam is blown along wind direction. Large amounts of airborne spray may begin to reduce visibility."

Maybe a score on the Richter scale - earthquake-esque

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd take a point now. I still think 7 points will be enough, when you look at the other fixtures.
No way Kev. Huddersfield have lost 3 on the trot, and haven't won in their last 9, so no way we should take a point. Of course we could get less, but to take a point would be madness. It's possible 7 will be enough, but we equally possible we'll need 9 or 10.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'd take three wins from our last four games. That's nine points, and it really should be enough to get us into the play-offs. I know we like to talk about take every game as it comes and so forth, but if we win today, then that means we've got two home games against teams that look likely to be relegated; we can make this more likely, and it will be so if we have the confidence and the points in the bag from a third straight victory and, I'm dreaming here, but a third straight victory by a number of goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is more MASSIVE than Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here