Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typically, When Do New Kits Get Released?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My niece has a birthday in June and I'm wondering if it's worth getting this season's kit or waiting for the new one. Anyone have any idea of roughly when kits become available to buy?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Honestly, I'd be waiting for the new one if I was you. Even if you have to get it for her a little late!
I believe that PB is in the States this week could be finalising the kit deal or selling the naming rights of the training ground!!!! Or signing Defoe for next season!!!:facepalm:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
its usually been around early-mid of july - i would definitely wait, as this years kit wasnt great (no guarentees on next years however) - or get her club shop vouchers (with a note to ay its for the new kit that isnt out yet) so she can buy it herself?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, my niece got her yellow away shirt this morning, so expect the new kit to be announced today.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
get an email over to Paul Barber about that - i'm sure he will sort you out with a voucher that will allow you to get the new kit when its released

Think you will find the voucher specifically states it must be redeemed against the 2013/14 kit and also states the shirt size.

Well my boys did last month.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
Think you will find the voucher specifically states it must be redeemed against the 2013/14 kit and also states the shirt size.

Well my boys did last month.

Its my sons 7th birthday today and he got the voucher from the club for a shirt and it says 2013/14 kit only.

Going to email Paul Barber and see if I can pay the difference between the current price of £14.99 and the new one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here