Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So come on then who was/is Twitters NSC Wierdo?

D

Deleted User X18H

Obviously the possibilities are endless.

image.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.
You realise that no one gives a shit, right?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You held onto this for two years. Why inflict it on us now?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Those posts (on twitter) were from 2012. Is this still going

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Research son research.

So I know I'm stating the breeding obvious but what Timmy is doing here is known in the business as a clickbait trailer, or at least it is since about 10 seconds ago when I made the phrase up.

Since Jo Wadsworth was ignored off the board she and Timmy have been scratching their heads as to how they can get as much traffic as NSC. And then it struck them. Write a blog about NSC! Brilliant! Everyone will click through to see if they're mentioned no matter how tiresome and badly written the piece is.

When the link finally appears the only decent thing to do would be to ignore it. Or maybe rip the whole thing on to a thread on here instead.

D

Deleted User X18H

So I know I'm stating the breeding obvious but what Timmy is doing here is known in the business as a clickbait trailer, or at least it is since about 10 seconds ago when I made the phrase up.

Since Jo Wadsworth was ignored off the board she and Timmy have been scratching their hmeads as to how they can get as much traffic as NSC. And then it struck them. Write a blog about NSC! Brilliant! Everyone will click through to see if they're mentioned no matter how tiresome and badly written the piece is.

When the link finally appears the only decent thing to do would be to ignore it. Or maybe rip the whole thing on to a thread on here instead.
As Barry Lloyd said to Garry Nelson in the Wembley bogs on 2nd June 1991 "you're not involved"

You wouldn't featured at all, in this so far unwritten blog, you appear oh so excited about.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As Barry Lloyd said to Garry Nelson in the Wembley bogs on 2nd June 1991 "you're not involved"

You wouldn't featured at all, in this so far unwritten blog, you appear oh so excited about.

Well that's nice. I can't say I said I was. Quite pleasing since the second line of your post says all we need to know about the quality of grammar and expression that will be used on whoever it is that you are writing about. And you are unless the below link is deliberate trolling.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-special-NSC-Argus-blog-is-nearing-completion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here