Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF (and its a big IF) we were to get promoted to the Premier League this season....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
2 questions:

Question 1:

How many of the current first team would start in the PL?

Question 2:

What would OG's budget be to strengthen?

Personally I would say that only Kucsczak, Upson, Ince, Buckley and Ulloa would be starters.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
2 questions:

Question 1:

How many of the current first team would start in the PL?

Question 2:

What would OG's budget be to strengthen?

Personally I would say that only Kucsczak, Upson, Ince, Buckley and Ulloa would be starters.

Tomas, Upson & Greer (they make up for each other's weaknesses), Ward, Orlandi, Ulloa would be contenders

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we got into the premier league, our budget would have to be upwards of about 10-12 million because we would need a lot of strengthening. I'm not saying go overboard, but if we want to stay in the top flight we would have to get some quality in.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'm sure Buckley could be injured in the PL as successfully as he is in the Championship.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If we got into the premier league, our budget would have to be upwards of about 10-12 million because we would need a lot of strengthening. I'm not saying go overboard, but if we want to stay in the top flight we would have to get some quality in.

I would say those figures would be the bare minimum requirement.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can everyone please bear in mind before answering that the likes of Delaney and Ramage are Prem regulars. We have SIX defenders all better than them.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Can everyone please bear in mind before answering that the likes of Delaney and Ramage are Prem regulars. We have SIX defenders all better than them.

Six?...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Is that the Palace Ramage (who has spent the season on loan at Barnsley) or a different one?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wahey! Point remains that Palace's defence was seen as comfortably worse than ours in the Champ ( and stats backed this up ) and they haven't done MUCH to it, yet with the right manager and system has proved more than good enough in the Prem. People write of players being "not prem classy far far far too easily.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

SIX ?? !!!!!!
Oh do leave off you daft sod !
£10/12 mill wouldn't buy you a lot, you would need strengthening throughout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here