Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The War On Drugs

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
They had plenty of tickets in Resident records this morning. I don't think it will be long before The War On Drugs are playing stadium gigs.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
£16.50 is a little steep, but I guess they're really good so I'll probably end up going.

About right for their fame level I think. an absolute bargain in terms of their quality. The album of the year so far for me. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Tried to get tickets for their London gig but sold out so will do my best to get to this one.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It's a VERY decent record, isn't it? Got my ticket last night. Excited.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got tickets for their show over here.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
About right for their fame level I think. an absolute bargain in terms of their quality. The album of the year so far for me. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Tried to get tickets for their London gig but sold out so will do my best to get to this one.

Found my ticket from the last show at the Concorde when they were charging £10. That's quite a rise to £16.50 in two years.

image.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Found my ticket from the last show at the Concorde when they were charging £10. That's quite a rise to £16.50 in two years.

View attachment 52879

Fair enough but their new album is getting amazing reviews and is a different level to Slave Ambient a few years back. As I said they've sold out in London very quickly. Can understand though if you've seen them before for cheaper that it's annoying.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Thanks for the heads up. Album is superb so I will be in attendance :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am discovering its a bloody great album for when the sun is out and you have a cold beer in hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here