Brighton's Best Manager

• Mike Bailey - Highest ever league finish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In a challenge to the, presumbably, youth oriented voting of the FL125 poll, what exactly is the view of NSC which hopefully will have a broader cross section of voters (or possibly not!).

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gawd. Here we go. For me the best is Gus followed by Peter Taylor who bought most of the players who took us up to the first.

For all his undoubted faults, Gus Poyet turned around a team struggling to survive in league one and turned it into a side good enough to finish fourth in the Championship without spending a extravagant budget.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Mullers! No contest.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I do not understand why anyone would NOT vote for Mullery. Who could have doen any better?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
without a doubt it is Mullers
never been a better time for the Albion

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Given what he had to work with, I've voted Barry Lloyd.

Unlike Mullery, Bailey and Melia and Poyet, Lloyd was constantly having to sell his best assets and deal with a lot of strife off the pitch. Like Adams, he carefully managed what he had. To get us to within 90 minutes of top flight football given those constraints, my vote goes to him.

Not the most popular guy - didn't make the most popular decisions - but he kept us going.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
People shouldnt forget 78 as well. So close to promotion at the first attempt. Mullers never let us down.

McGhee :clap:

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Went for Mullers (not in a physical random act of violence kind of way) as I moved to Sussex in '76 and started Glory hunting shortly thereafter ! :thumbsup:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Mullery.
Not only did he get us out of the 3rd and into the 1st Division,but the football we played was almost always exciting.
Never a dull moment with Mullers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here