Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets left for Forest (a)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Will be a sell out by Monday - general sale day.

Though " 2,002 initial allocation 5 pairs wheelchair/carers" maybe they can sell more seats?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Though " 2,002 initial allocation 5 pairs wheelchair/carers" maybe they can sell more seats?

Apparently not, Forest have been using the other half of the stand behind the goal for home fans this season, as they were expecting to be promoted and Billy Davies had spent so much on such an impressive squad of players.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Forest lose both their games over this BH weekend will they increase our allocation because their last home game will be a dead rubber for them ?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I was in the ticket office this morning and as the title of this thread suggests there are only around 100 tickets left for Forest. So if you're thinking of going then get those Albion skates on.

Cheers fella, just gave my mate a monumental boot up the arse about buying his ticket!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apparently not, Forest have been using the other half of the stand behind the goal for home fans this season, as they were expecting to be promoted and Billy Davies had spent so much on such an impressive squad of players.

With a capacity of 30,615 I thought they had to give us 10% meaning we should be entitled to about 3,000 seats?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With a capacity of 30,615 I thought they had to give us 10% meaning we should be entitled to about 3,000 seats?

It is up to the home club to decide between a 10% away fan allocation or a minimum of 2,000 if the stadium capacity exceeds 20k as set out in the Football League rules.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

The rule is:

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

No - 2,000...

34.2 Facilities for visiting supporters

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think you'll find...

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
No - 2,000...

34.2 Facilities for visiting supporters

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

Thanks for clearing it up

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I would imaging that if their season ends this weekend, then we may see another batch released,.... they wont get capacity if there is nothing riding on it for them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would imaging that if their season ends this weekend, then we may see another batch released,.... they wont get capacity if there is nothing riding on it for them.

Absolutely - I'd be surprised if we don't have 3000 or more.

Similarly demand from Albion fans will only peak if there is a guarantee the game means something for us.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Absolutely - I'd be surprised if we don't have 3000 or more.

Similarly demand from Albion fans will only peak if there is a guarantee the game means something for us.

A win at Huddersfield (and then a win from Blackpool) and demand will sore for when general sale comes around on Monday I reckon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here