Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone other than CMS also think Huddersfield are SAFE from the drop?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Nope. This should still be a difficult game. There is no such thing as a sure-fire result in this division as so many teams have proved this season. Hudds will definitely be looking over their shoulder at the relegation places.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Not technically safe but it isn't do-or-die for them either. I think if they were offered a draw now they would take it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Their game on Easter Monday is away to Yeovil , the only scenario where they get relegated is losing all 4 games with those teams below them getting points to go above them and Millwall in 22nd picking up 7 points out of 12 from their remaining games.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Having looked at the bottom of the table I think Huddersfield should be safe because of the number of teams that would need to over-take them and the fact they've got a better goal difference than a lot of those sides.

I think it could come down to two key games in the relegation battle. Millwall vs Doncaster, if Doncaster win that then they will feel safe, lose and with games against Derby, Reading and Leicester it's hard to see where they pick up any other points. Charlton vs Blackpool on the last day of the season could be huge as well, a real winner takes all match.

I am going to say Doncaster will be going down with Yeovil and Barnsley, at 4-1 it looks like a generous price considering their remaining games.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here