Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton 2-3 Palace FT

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You just can't trust scousers to behave properly these days.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My palace supporting colleague informed me they would be 8th based on their form since Pulis took over. That was before tonight's match. He was gracious enough to admit that is a pretty irrelevant stat.

Amazing how well they have taken their chance.

It still hurts.
Poyet's failure at Sunderland provides a little bit of spiteful solace, but it's not enough.

Winning the next 7 games though..... that would help.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I don't care that we seriously dislike them (because we have to, it's tradition) Tony Pulis is top dog manager in the prem at the moment. I would not have taken 1000/1 that they would get into the top half of the league, especially with the auspicious start Hollowhead gave them...... darn it.:(

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
He plays a typically British style of football that happens to work really well with Palace. I so want us to get promoted so we can meet 'em next season! I'd get a season ticket specially so I can get a guaranteed seat for both fixtures :drool:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
All credit to the guy, I don't think many people believed he'd actually get them out of trouble when he got the job but he clearly knows his business. All that being said, as a person, can't stand the man.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sunderland equalise too. Poyet in!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Fantastic result for Palace.

Oddly this may be doing Pulis no good.... and this is not a dig at Palace fans just football fans in general.

If they finish, say 9th this season, the fans will expect the same or better next year. This could prove difficult... and so the whining begins.

Same goes for Pochettino at Southampton.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If the BBC stats show the true story, it is the ultimate smash and grab. 4 attempts on target with 3 goals yet 33% possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here