Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training yesterday

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just to report back on the training session that you can view on the Open Day yesterday:
Buckley and Orlandi trained on their own
Upson didn't (there was a report in The Argus that he and Ward had played through pain last Saturday)
Top Kat and Ward had a shorter session
Everyone else was back and looking fit, including CMS, Hoskins and Ince (I do wonder how much more he's going to play this season; I hope it's as much as possible)
One thing also stood out: Chicksen is extremely athletic

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just to report back on the training session that you can view on the Open Day yesterday:
Upson didn't (there was a report in The Argus that he and Ward had played through pain last Saturday)
Everyone else was back and looking fit, including CMS, Hoskins and Ince (I do wonder how much more he's going to play this season; I hope it's as much as possible)

...and Keith Andrews even loses the ball in training a lot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Was PIG there?

Yes.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood

Yes, he trained for the full session and looked, ahem, fit. Don't remember seeing Upson or Lopez. At the end of training some of the players and staff signed autographs for the kids – Jesse was there for about 30 minutes. He must have signed hundreds (or is a very slow writer).

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Yes, he trained for the full session and looked, ahem, fit. Don't remember seeing Upson or Lopez. At the end of training some of the players and staff signed autographs for the kids – Jesse was there for about 30 minutes. He must have signed hundreds (or is a very slow writer).

He has got quite a long name though!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Out of genuine curiousity, how did it stand out? I don't doubt it was the case, just wondering if he was faster, ran longer etc.

They were doing a couple of jumping exercises, and he was noticeably better than the rest. A week or so ago, Acker kindly posted the current average scores for the season, and Chicksen is right up near the top.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Good on him. After reading some of the tales on the "Chelsea youth-teamer earning 20k a week" thread, it sounds as though young Mr Lingard has a better attitude. Having seen the last few home games via the internet, he also seems to genuinely care about his performance (looking appropriately frustrated/annoyed/delighted depending on the circumstance).

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land

I thought he looked fat!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here