Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF News from Kenya with the kids wearing our t-shirts

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Hi,
thought everyone might be interested in the news that has come out of Kenya from Brett. The kids went wild when they heard what we were doing for them and then the lucky ones received REMF t-shirts.

Photos will follow shortly. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Images 1 and 2 (of 6)

image.jpeg

image(1).jpeg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
those pictures have cheered me up some
good to see
well done all concerned:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Marvellous scenes.

Although their undersoil heating could do with being turned down a notch or two.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great pictures if you ask the club they may donate some of this season kit as next season we will have a new ones. I have seen Brighton kit in Kenya before and in Borneo. If you doing charity work abroad ask the club they been pretty good in the past all they want is good pictures and a story. Well done lads.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Look at the FAMOUS cheeky grin of [MENTION=2422]Tony Meolas Loan Spell[/MENTION]. That's what happens when you spend two weeks away without having to use Southern Trains.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look at the FAMOUS cheeky grin of [MENTION=2422]Tony Meolas Loan Spell[/MENTION]. That's what happens when you spend two weeks away without having to use Southern Trains.

Can I just say NOW that having witnessed the SKILLS of these players on that "pitch" and seen them deliver PERFECT crosses and corners (not to mention other TEKKERS), on that pitch while WEARING CROCS means I am going to even LESS forgiving of our overpaid players as they fail to beat the first man time and time again.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wonderful stuff. You guys are fantastic, never been involved but proud by association and all that. You're a credit to our great club, all involved down years should take a bow. "We're proud of you, we're proud"

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
That is really fantastic. I was lucky to go to Ghana to do some charity work and they love football in Africa. We took second hand shirts and boots and the smile on the kids faces was brilliant, sadly going with a charity (TEABAG) based near Alton most of the kids ended up with Saints and Pompey shirts, however one lucky child has an Albion shirt (it is far too big with me being an XXL).

The pitch in our village Mankoadze was awful, goal posts made out of tree branches and nets from old fishing nets and a dry river bed running through from the half way line to the corner flag in a dust bowl. That said they have teams at all age groups and the standard was really good. They all dream about playing for Chelsea and obviously Essien is a cult figure.

REMF keep up the great work the kids really do appreciate it.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
That is really fantastic. I was lucky to go to Ghana to do some charity work and they love football in Africa. We took second hand shirts and boots and the smile on the kids faces was brilliant, sadly going with a charity (TEABAG) based near Alton most of the kids ended up with Saints and Pompey shirts, however one lucky child has an Albion shirt (it is far too big with me being an XXL).

The pitch in our village Mankoadze was awful, goal posts made out of tree branches and nets from old fishing nets and a dry river bed running through from the half way line to the corner flag in a dust bowl. That said they have teams at all age groups and the standard was really good. They all dream about playing for Chelsea and obviously Essien is a cult figure.

REMF keep up the great work the kids really do appreciate it.

I'm quite amazed at just how many Albion supporters have worked in Africa doing charity work. Excellent stuff.

D

Deleted User X18H

Which one is he ? Left or right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here