Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Balls

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Hits a parked car and drives off,claims after being contacted by police that he didn't realise he had an accident

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Any more details? It's possible to clip a car and be unaware of it, particularly if one drives over a pothole or something at the same time.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Any more details? It's possible to clip a car and be unaware of it, particularly if one drives over a pothole or something at the same time.

So he was either unaware he had hit a car or he deliberately drove off. Both of which could tell you something !

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No thread on Ed Balls is complete without this....

Ed%2BBalls.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Reminds me of the time I smashed my car into the wall between the Smiths house and the Balls house. Luckily I was dragged out by the Smiths.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hits a parked car and drives off,claims after being contacted by police that he didn't realise he had an accident

The sort of minor incident that happens every day, all around the country. People don't always realise they've hit something.

The fact that it's Ed Balls is neither here nor there really. Must be a slow news day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I were Ed Balls I'd get the numberplate E 134115

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The sort of minor incident that happens every day, all around the country. People don't always realise they've hit something.

The fact that it's Ed Balls is neither here nor there really. Must be a slow news day.

Sorry, not entirely correct. Unless the contact is so slight as to be inconsequential you always know if you've hit another vehicle, whether you choose to own up to it is a different matter, especially to the police.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sorry, not entirely correct. Unless the contact is so slight as to be inconsequential you always know if you've hit another vehicle, whether you choose to own up to it is a different matter, especially to the police.

Agreed.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Can see the media having a field day with this one if it's true. It will prompt him to step down from his post and do Labour a massive favour.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Not true, when I was younger I drove home once and didn't even know I had done that till I sobered up the next day and saw the battered remains of my car outside.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here